19 pockets provide easy access to all your gear in this lightweight vest
The Freestone Vest offers 19 intuitively placed pockets for everything from flies and fly boxes to split-shot, licenses, cell phones, spools, leaders, and more always at the ready.
Its padded rib knit collar and lightweight, breathable shoulders help disperse the load, while keeping you cool and comfortable during high-exertion days on the water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 19 pockets: 4 chest pockets, 2 large front vertical side-entry pockets, 4 waist pockets, 2 large zippered horizontal waist pockets, 4 internal pockets, 2 large internal horizontal zippered waist pockets, 1 horizontal back pocket
• Left chest loop Velcro® patch for fly or foam patch storage
• Third-hand rod holder with Velcro® chest tab & reel seat sling
• Lightweight, breathable shoulder with padded rib knit collar
• YKK buckle closure
• 1 net-carry & 2 retractor D-rings
FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon ripstop; Water-resistant finish; 100% polyester lining; YKK®
WEIGHT: 16 oz.
SIZES: S - 2XL
Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for Simms' customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com