Made from the soft and breathable Merino Wool athletes have grown to love.
The classic Buff® headwear shape, but with a few extra inches of length for cozy protection--in the fabric outdoor enthusiasts love most. Made from soft 100% natural Merino Wool, the Wool Buff® feels great next to the skin, and it keeps you warm even when it's wet. It's the soft, breathable extra layer of insulation you need for chilly days. Plus, Buff® donates 1% of the proceeds from Wool Buff® to the planet so you can feel warm and fuzzy on the inside too.
100% Merino Wool
Care Instructions •
Hand wash in warm water with mild soap
• Lay flat to dry
• Do not use fabric softeners
• Do not bleach
• Do not iron
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 100% natural Merino Wool
12+ ways to wear
• Merino Wool's natural qualities include: water repellent, odor resistant, flameproof, durability, UV protection and natural stretch and elasticity
• Thermal protection from cold & wind
• Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
• Semi-seamless — small, unnoticeable seam on top and bottom of Wool Buff®