St Croix High Stick Drifter Fly Rod—It Just Might Change Your Life
Can a fly rod really change your life?
Depends on how much of a life you have outside of fishing.
When it comes to understanding the latest sub-surface fishing techniques, few people know more than Kelly Galloup - which is why we asked him to help us develop the High Stick Drifter. Designed specifically for today’s advanced nymph fishing methods, they feature a unique lightweight tip that reduces angler fatigue when the rod is held high for long periods of time, while emphasizing sensitivity for better strike detection. High Stick Drifter rods also feature SCVI graphite in lower sections for added power with reduced weight and St. Croix’s proprietary ART™ and IPC® technology. And the balance? Incredible. Can these rods change your life? Yea. We think so.
Features of the High Stick Drifter Rod: • Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
• Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
• Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
• High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
• Slim-profile ferrules with alignment dots.
• Fuji® K-Series tangle-free stripper guides with Alconite® rings and polished frames.
• REC® Recoil® snake guides.
• Anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat with built in hook-keeper.
• Flora-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
• Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
• Developed with Kelly Galloup especially for streamer and nymph fishing.
• Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.