St Croix Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rod
St Croix rods are designed with a seductive combination of slim-profile ferrules and stunning cosmetics matched with premium, high-modulus, high-strain SCV graphite blanks loaded with ART and IPC® technology. St Croix Legend Elite fly fishing rods are crafted with SCVI graphite in the lower portion of the rod for extra power and decreased weight. St Croix fly fishing rods incorporate 3m's NSi (Nano Silica) resin technology, too. What does that mean for the everyday angler? It means these rods deliver a cast with the feel of a one piece fly rod. These saltwater rods feature a max-power butt section for handling big fish and even bigger winds. The fly rod blanks are finished in Belize blue.
Features of the Legend Elite Saltwater Fly Rod: • Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
• Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
• Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight
• High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
• Slim-profile ferrules with alignment dots.
• Flora-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
• Rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
• Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A
• Max-power butt sections for handling powerful fish and stiff winds.
• Fuji® MN Saltwater Alconite® stripper guides with polished frames.
• Hard chrome snake guides.
• REC® hard-anodized, machined-aluminum reel seat.