Light & Responsive for Effortless Casts
T&T created the remarkably light and responsive Avantt Series, a new freshwater fly rod design with proprietary StratoTherm Resin. The series offers incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. With ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery, these rods come alive in the hand. At close range, the Avantt rods provide precise command of the fly with a delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and line speed with tight loops and excellent line control.
Features of the Avantt Freshwater Fly Rod:
• Four piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process
• Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'
• Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides
• Anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
• Blue wraps with white accents
• Grip of select Flor-grade cork
• 906-4 standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional
• 1004-4 standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional
• Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo