Serious Monster Jungle Rod for Serious anglers
Large jungle species beware! The Boron III Plus Jungle is reinforced throughout and designed to cast a range of lines for jungle conditions. It's quick loading, with a strong tip and mid-section for added control and offers increased lifting power in the butt section.
The “Plus” represents incredible line speed, extra power and design qualities required to manage monster flies, the wind, sinking and over-sized head lines and of course, gigantic fish. Boron III Plus rods are lightweight and smooth casting. They offer new shooting guides, green reel seats along with Winston's unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
Features of the Jungle Boron III Plus:
- ROD WEIGHTS: 8’9” 8wt., 9’ 8wt., 9’ 9wt.
- ACTION: Fast
- GRIP: Longer 7” Full Wells Grip with 1 ½” fighting butt, for improved grip handling in jungle conditions
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Oversized Hard chrome over-sized snake ‘Shooting Guides’ with chrome nano-lite stripping guides. Over-sized tip-top
- REEL SEAT: Winston Green up-locking hard-anodized, all-aluminum with double locking rings behind pocketed slide band. Engraved with company signature logo
- STORAGE: Super light-graphite rod tube embossed with company logo and signature plus logo tech rod sock
- DESIGN SPECS: Reinforced throughout to combat larger species. Designed to cast a range of lines for jungle conditions. Quick loading, with a strong tip to efficiently turn over big flies, a stronger mid-section for control, reinforced mid #3 section and butt section for added lifting power