Patagonia Stormfront Pack 30L
Ultrasimple, minimalist, fully-welded waterproof pack, with adjustable harness and waistbelt.
Seasoned anglers learn to expect the unexpected, and take sudden tropical thunderstorms or surprise river swims in stride, especially when they know their dry goods are safe inside the Stormfront® Pack. This ultrasimple waterproof fishing pack is made with PU exterior coating and interior TPU-coated single-side nylon, 100% waterproof welded construction and an easy-to-use, fully waterproof TIZIP® main zipper. 100% waterproof-submersible with a burly TIZIP® for the highest level of waterproof protection in a Patagonia pack. There's also a convenient external, water-resistant stash pocket, while inside, there is enough room for a 15" laptop. The harness system includes tool attachment and storage capabilities, plus as an added bonus, it's compatible with the Convertible Vest.
Features of the Stormfront Pack:
- Durable and burly polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to large main compartment.
- Enough space for a 15" laptop, SLR camera or a slew of fly boxes. Exterior stash pocket for small items needed in a pinch
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- Fabric 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
822 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)
21 x 12 x 9
30L (1831 cu. in.)
- Love Patagonia
2nd 2nd Patagonia stormfront backpack
A lot lighter wt and a little bigger than the original - same high quality German zipper. Considered FishPond and Simms pack but still thought this one was better. Love Patagonia’s warranty!