The Airflo Sniper Floating Fly Line features Ridge technology and well balanced taper design.To help people catch more fish Airflo has developed a new aggressive short head Striper line. The Sniper line is based on a shorter version of the 40+ line with its easy casting condensed head and thick tip diameter.
The Sniper has a Dual HeaFFDd Design which allows the line to perform as well for lesser casters as it does for advanced casters. Lesser casters can cast the line with only the front 15 feet of line out the rod tip while the expert will aerialize the entire head to achieve maximum distance. They come in floating, intermediate sink, type 3, and type 7 sink.
Included in the Sniper family is a new “Custom Cut” line, made with a level 35 foot head of 14 grain per foot sink tip material blending into an intermediate running line. Floating and intermediate lines are looped both front and back, the Sink 3, 7 and CC are looped in the back only.
- Easy to aerialise head lengths for fast loading and reducing false casts.
- Incorporates the incredible Ridge technology coatings for super slick, long lasting performance.
- Each density head is individually balanced to maximize the performance of modern high performance rods.
- Incredibly well balanced taper design for smooth delivery even at any distance.
- Low diameter, low mass running line for longer casts.