The Dakota Rod & Reel Case - 45"
It's a good idea for anglers to have four rods on hand, even if they are just headed to the local river. Additionally, each rod must be matched with a reel and a spare spool, which must also be available at all times. Finally, the angler must have a their favorite sandwich, a bag of chips, and a chocolate chip cookie within close proximity, because it’s lunch time. How many cases do you really want to carry for all that stuff? Just one will do if you have the Dakota.
• Signature waterproof, molded bottom
• Adjustable, padded, removable interior dividers for reels
• Padded compartment with protective lid holds up to four rods in their socks, depending on length
• Three mesh interior pockets
• Exterior zippered pocket for keys, phone, airline tickets, etc.
Switch and Spey rod compatible up to 13'6"
45" x 9" x 5"