Abundant features & functional style!
It’s time for an upgrade! Not just to the old vest you’ve been wearing for years, but to the outdated fit and functionality that you’re used to. Along with a lightweight design and 14 interior and exterior gear compartments, the adjustable sternum strap can be positioned wherever you like, for a completely customizable fit around the chest and torso. With the Upstream Tech Vest, we are also updating the way you think about responsible design. Using regenerated nylon from fishing nets and other discarded waste, this vest redefines the intersection of function and environmental conservation. So, the next time you take a trip to the river, you won’t just be bringing all the gear you need. You’ll also be carrying a message of eco-consciousness.
Features of the Women's Upstream Tech Vest:• Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
• “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
• Women’s specific fit rides higher and can be cinched down tighter for a more customized and petite fit
• Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
• Integrated net slot on back panel
• 14 interior and exterior pockets
• Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
• Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
• Velcro ‘loop’ section for drying flies and/or attaching a velcro fly patch (not included)
• Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
• Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
• D-ring attachment for net release
• Integrated rod holder