G Loomis IMX-PRO Musky 4-Piece Fly Rod
Coaxing musky with a fly is both physical and requires tactical finesse. Provide some relief to your rotator cuff with the durable and efficient IMX-Pro. Hardy cloud cork top/bottom grips keep both hands busy to perform the task at hand to achieve success on the water. This Musky angling rod is built with the motivation of professional guide and elite ambassador, Chris Willen.
Traditionally, as the blank diameter increases, so does the total amount of material used. This was the only way of ensuring strength/durability in the bottom half of the rod. Conduit Core technology removes excess wraps of graphite and replaces them with a proprietary material that is of equal strength, but dramatically lighter in weight. Casters exert less energy to move the rod, increasing the efficiency of total energy required to manipulate the line when casting, mending, and animating flies.
• High-modulus graphite construction
• Balanced swing weight; incredible durability
• Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
• Chrome single-foot guides
• Chrome stripper guides (3 total for increased durability)
• Cloud Composite “Magnum Grip”
• Custom aluminum up-locking reel seat
• Tube and cloth rod bag
• Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington