The US Coast Guard's choice of cold weather boots!
Korker's IceJack Pro Safety Boots are designed for warmth and safety in cold, rough environments. 600g of Thinsulate™ insulation keeps feet toasty. These boots feature a composite safety toe and puncture resistant midsole for ultimate protection. IceJack Pro meet the ASTM & CSA testing standards while offering support and protection with 360° rand. Boa® M4 Fit System allows for fast, easy on/off and a custom fit. 100% waterproof leather and a breathable bootie for added comfort.
- VERSATILE TRACTION: Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand.
- WATERPROOF: 100% Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry.
- INSULATION: 600g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, for the ultimate warmth during intense winter conditions.
- DURABILITY: 360ᴼ rand provides superior support and protection without sacrificing flexibility.
- FIT SYSTEM: Boa®M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- PROTECTIVE: Composite toe meets ASTM & CSA testing standards & Lenzi puncture resistant plate protects feet from sharp objects.
- ADDED SAFETY: Unlike overshoes & other safety cleats with straps, the IceJack Pro's integrated traction design allows for safe operation of vehicles & machinery.
- TEMP RATING: Comfort rated down to -40 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- SPECS: 10” height / 4lbs 6oz per pair.
- SIZES: 7-15 (Whole Sizes)
Men's Size Chart