Waterproof, Insulated Comfort in a Nimble Platform hiking boot with SnowTrac™ Winter Lug & IceTrac™ Carbide Studded Rubber Lug Soles.
Korkers Men's Snowmageddon Boots provide new levels of durability and stability. They tackle ice and snow with SnowTrac™ Winter Lug & IceTrac™ Carbide Studded Rubber Lug soles designed to handle the toughest outdoor conditions. With 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and the most technical features, these snow boots embrace winter with warmth and waterproofing.
Features & Benefits:• Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand
• 100% Waterproof construction with a waterproof/breathable bootie and waterproof leather, webbing and stitching keeps feet bone dry
• 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth during intense winter adventures like snowshoeing and hiking
• Protected Stitching on the heel for prolonged thread life and a durable scratch rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
• Premium shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed with compatibility for extra warmth on icy cold days.
• Molded heel counter delivers superior support without sacrificing flexibility
• FIT SYSTEM
Men's: Standard lacing system with speed hooks for the right fit.
Women's: Boa® M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.