Korkers Terror Ridge Wading Boots - Limited STLHD Edition. while they last. Don't miss out!;
Korkers has partnered with fellow Northwest brand STLHD on a collaboration that combines one of Korkers newest boots, the Terror Ridge™, with the popular STLHD logo. Not only does this boot feature unique colors and material treatments, it also comes in a unique sole package option featuring Studded Black Felt and Kling-On Rubber. Get them while they are available; these are sure to move quickly!
The innovative heel lock system securely anchors your entire foot and turns into a stable platform for hiking performance on challenging terrain and river bottoms. Terror Ridge Wading Boots are stronger than leather and abrasion resistant. Drainage is thru internal channels, exiting via midsole ports. Customize traction with the OmniTrax® Interchangeable sole system to suit your preferences. Feel confident when wading across frigid waters and swift currents to find that ideal fishing hole.
Features of the Terror Ridge Wading Boots:• OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
• Traditional lace with durable non-corrosive hardware and a dynamic heel lock provide a superior fit.
• Fast drying thanks to hydrophobic materials which lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
• Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight.
• Achilles reinforced padding for added stabilization and comforting support.
• Stronger than leather, abrasion resistant, synthetic upper with protective PU cast quarter panels and molded TPU toe cap.