The Upland Hunting Softshell Pants offer the perfect protection for thorny, wet outlands
After expensive research, Orvis developed these comfort-driven hunting pants. It starts with the tightly woven ripstop front panel. It's water and briar resistant for added protection where you need it most. The highly breathable base fabric is also water-resistant with a DWR finish, that keeps you both dry and cool. Add in articulated knees and technical stretch allowing for easy mobility, and you have the most comfortable hunting pants you've ever worn. You won't want to take them off after the hunt. You can self-regulate temperature and open up the mesh-lined zippered ventilation for the warmer afternoon hunts. Internal adjustable cuff acts as a hidden gaiter. All pockets zip to keep contents secure.
• Highly-technical hunting pants that go beyond any traditional hunting gear
• Breathable base fabric with a DWR finish keeps you both dry and cool
• Technical stretch and articulation for unsurpassed comfort
• Front panel adds extra water and briar resistance
• Hidden, adjustable gaiter cuffs
• Strategically placed leg zip vents for on-demand ventilation
• Zippered front and back pockets
• Brushed tricot lining for comfort
Reinforced fabric - 74% nylon / 14% polyester / 12% spandex.
Base fabric - 92% nylon / 8% spandex.