The Safe Passage Guide Sling Pack
Large size pack (1,391 cubic inches) with nylon bottom coating
Sling style packs allow the angler to wear it over one shoulder, completely out of the way, while allowing quick and easy access to gear. Large capacity means a home for all your gear-fly boxes, rain jackets, lunch. We've upgraded the shoulder strap with a cushy, foam-padded, streamlined design for all-day comfort. A bright interior allows you to easily spot stray flies, while the ventilated, molded back panel keeps your body cool and your mind on the fish. Forcep sheath on the shoulder strap features a magnetic anchor for easy access and securing. Unique zinger and tool attachment system allows easy integration of your favorite tool into the pack, providing quick and easy access to the tool while minimizing the chance catching. Strategically-placed water bottle holder can be accessed without turning the pack around. Cord loops allow the addition of a tippet bar. Fly drying patch on the top of the bag. Internal pockets and dividers help organize your gear; internal Velcro strip allows for the addition of a waterproof pocket (8G3H) to protect electronics. Sternum straps prevent excess movement of the pack while fishing or hiking. Made with burly 400-denier nylon and polyester.
• Large capacity sling
• Bright interior for easy search
• Molded back panel keeps body cool
• Forcep sheath on the shoulder strap features a magnetic anchor
• Unique zinger and tool attachment system allows easy integration of your favorite tool into the pack
• Strategically-placed water bottle holder
• Cord loops allow the addition of a tippet bar
• Fly-drying patch on the top of the bag
• Internal pockets and dividers
• Internal Velcro® strip allows for the addition of a waterproof pocket (8G3H) to protect electronics
• Sternum straps prevent excess movement
• 400-denier nylon
• In olive/gray, brown camo
Dimensions: 19¾"L x 11"W x 7½"D / 1,391 cu.in.
Weight: 1 lb 5 oz.