Patagonia Foot Tractor Wading Boots - FeltThe Foot Tractor Wading Boots are hand crafted by Danner, who's proud tradition of engineering the most demanding wading boots is compatible with Patagonia's expertise in fly fishing. Constructed by hand in Portland, Oregon, with full-grain leather and stichdown design, these wading boots are sure to outperform all others. The Foot Tractor Wading Boots can be purchased with Aluminum Bar, Felt or Sticky Rubber Soles to accept studs. These boots provide comfort, stability and grip with numerous innovative features.
- Vibram® Idogrip sole for maxiumum grip on wet surfaces such as rock, gravel and mud.
- Waterproof full-grain leather is treated with PFC-free saline solution tanning process for resistance to saltwater; leather can be reconditioned.
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing at the ankle for easy tightening. This supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in position.
- Stichdown construction allows a wider platform for increased stability and helps protect the boot sidewall so Danner can resole the boots.
- Upper is stiched to 5mm rubber midsole for added stability; Second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane to add comfort and support.
- Aluminum bars are hard enough to cut through slime and soft enough to conform to rock surfaces.
- Durable 1,000-denier nylon panels provide excellent abrasion resistance.
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper to clear
Patagonia foot tractor
The boots are well built but the way they fit needs work.