Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody
CLOSEOUT applies to select colors only.
The Micro Puff® Hoody delivers an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio. The unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down. The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features include zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets, a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, and elasticized cuffs and hem.
Features of the Men's Micro Puff Hoody:• Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
• Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
• Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
• Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
• 264 g (9.3 oz)