Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Pants
Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell Pants are H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable rain pants for seriously wet weather.
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or thunderboomers - and they do it with breathability and a noticeable absence of excess. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one rear). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).Weatherproof
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier without needing a protective lining fabric. A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
• H2No® Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
• Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
• Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Articulated knees for optimal mobility
• Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
• H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 283 g (10 oz)
• Made in Vietnam.