Patagonia Men's UL Packable Jacket
Not just for anglers...this go-everywhere, waterproof, breathable jacket packs into a tennis-ball-sized stuffsack. Anglers will appreciate crucial details including a fly-box pocket, a tool dock, a brimmed hood, corrosion-resistant zips and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.FABRIC:
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Stuffsack: 100% recycled polyester.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell features a soft tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Integrated brimmed hood has easy-to-use cinch closure for quick deployment in bad weather
• Large, water-resistant front-chest pocket is self-draining and easily accommodates large fly boxes
• Articulated arms for range of motion and all-day casting; no-snag cuffs lie flat to keep line from catching
• YKK® zippers are waterproof and corrosion-resistant
• Fitz Roy logo on chest
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• Weight 229.63 g (8.1 oz)
Patagonia Men's Tops & Jackets Sizing
|Size||Chest*||Low Hip||Arm Length|
|*TOPS - Chest is generally the best size predictor. However, if your Low Hips are larger than the size indicated by your Chest, and the garment will cover your Low Hips, consider buying the size indicated for your Low Hips.|