Patagonia Stealth Sling 10 Liters
Ample storage and intuitive organization are at the core of the Stealth Slingpack. Patagonia reinvented this sling pack using lighter, quieter and more comfortable materials. The 10-liter Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer.
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating.
Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh.
Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh.
Webbing: 100% recycled nylon.
Cord: 100% recycled polyester.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
• Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
• Stealth Sling capacity is 10 liters (610 cu in)
• Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
• Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access; multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
• Integrated holsters allow for secure, right- or left-handed net carry; removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack; internal waterproof pocket
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• 650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
• 9" x 21.5" x 6"