Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack
For the true minimalist who wants to keep just a few select items fully protected from the elements.
This fully-welded 100% waterproof hip pack provides foul weather protection in the nastiest conditions. The Stormfront® Hip Pack is now angled to fit your body snugly. Fully welded and 100% waterproof-submersible, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions. It's the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on - or in - the water. Burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior PU and interior TPU single-side coating stands up to foul weather. Salt water? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. And when you aren't on foot, the top handle makes the Stormfront Hip Pack an ideal small fishing bag for boats.
- Durable polyester core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded hip belt and neck strap handles large loads
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- Fabric: 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 564 g (20 oz)
564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
14" x 10" x 6"
10L (610 cu in)