Patagonia Travel Rod RollThe Travel Rod Roll comfortably accommodates up to four fly rods in a simple, secure design. This rod holder is crafted from durable, upcycled Black Hole material with a lightweight, sturdy internal bracing structure, it delivers security, protection and ease of use for traveling anglers. Available in two sizes: Small/Medium (30.5" x 19.5") will fit four rods and up to 27" rod sections; Large/X-Large (44" x 19.5") will fit four rods and up to 40" rod sections. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
NOTE: Discount only applies to some colors/styles.
• 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
• Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
• Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods; large rod roll can easily accommodate 40-inch rod sections, a comfortable fit for 4-piece/13-foot rods
• Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
• Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
• Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
• 610 g (1 lb 6 oz)
6.2-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester (solution-dyed) with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish (BENB; CMPG; CNY; SMDB)
8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer ripstop with a TPU-film laminate (KSCT)