Rio Coastal QuickShooter Fly Line - Closeout
For cooler coastal conditions 50-80 ℉ / 10-27 ℃.
The Coastal QuickShooter loads the rod at short range so you can keep your retrieve coming all the way to the boat. The line features a short front taper that has no problem turning over baitfish and shrimp patterns in typical coastal winds, and has a short, easy casting head to help the rod load at close range.
Features of the Coastal QuickShooter Fly Line:
- Short, powerful front taper to turnover large flies
- Supple core and coating that will not tangle in cooler conditions
- Clear, easy loading head that empowers the cast at close range
- Applications can be but not limited to beach/surf work on the Puget Sounds, BC and other similar areas.
- Plus 2 bump in weight making the 8 wt line load like a 10. Careful about over lining.
Every fly fisherman is looking for a slicker line, and for good reason. Slicker line means longer casts, which is something all anglers strive to achieve. XS Technology is the latest development from RIO's lab coats that focuses on creating an ultra slick line, with dirt-repelling tendencies.