Rio InTouch Outbound Short Fly Line
Easy, powerful casting at extreme distances with ultra-low stretchperformance
Features of the InTouch Outbound Short Fly line:
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximumperformance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- XS Technology for a superslick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging
The InTouch Outbound Short Specialty Series of lines are built with Rio's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology and are designed to cast large and heavy flies very long distances. A short, aggressive front taper easily carries large, weighted streamers, while the powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts. This versatile series offers a full range of densities to choose from.
Each line features RIO’s XS Technology for super slick performance, and is built with a supple, coldwater coating thatensures the line remains tangle-free.
Six different densities make up thisline series:
- A full floating line – F
- A floating line with ultra-slow sink “hover head – F/S1
- A floating line with a 15ft intermediate tip – F/I
- A full intermediate line with a 30ft gray colored head – I
- An intermediate line with a 30ft medium sinking , type 3 (3in per second) head – I/S3
- An intermediate line with a 30ft fast sinking, type 6 (6in per second) head – I/S6
When you rely on touch to know what's going on in the depths, line stretch is your enemy. Lines with ConnectCore Technology offer ultra-low stretch performance. Soft, subtle takes become positive grabs, and without stretch to dull reaction times, hook sets are instant and sure.
Every fly fisherman is looking for a slicker line, and for good reason. Slicker line means longer casts, which is something all anglers strive to achieve. XS Technology is the latest development from RIO's lab coats that focuses on creating an ultra slick line, with dirt-repelling tendencies.
Great line for big flies at short distances!