The ultimate range of sink tips lines for throwing streamers to the bank.
A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for fly fishers that like to fish streamers out of a boat. A short, heavy head loads rods at close range, allowing anglers to make fast, one-shot casts. An aggressive, powerful front taper casts large conehead muddlers and bunny leech rigs with ease, while a welded loop on the front end allow anglers to change rigs quickly. Built with ConnectCore Technology and a supple coldwater coating, this line will not tangle off the reel.
• Built with ultra-low stretch ConnectCore Technology for maximum sensitivity, control & performance in all fishing situations
• Welded loops allow for ultra fast rigging
• Short, powerful head to load at close range
• Aggressive front taper easily cast large streamers
• Note: Density Compensation is on Type 6 sink StreamerTip only
Available in two different densities: The F/I with an intermediate tip that sinks about 1.5in per second is great for throwing streamers to the bank. The fast sinking type 6 tip sinks about 6in per second and works well when fast depth is needed.