Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack - 8L
The Dry Creek Z Hip Pack - 8L ensures waterproof-submersible protection in an exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission-critical fishing gear. The TRU Zip self-healing zipper provides easy-access and 100% waterproof protection. Strategically placed storage pockets and lash points allow for quick deployment of fishing gear and accessories.
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs, Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions.
TRU Zip™ is the first toothless waterproof zipper system on the market. This high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely submersible. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. Made in the USA.
• TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
• Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
• Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
• The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
• Exterior features include Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear and a removable fly patch
• Capacity 8L
Main Shell - 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating
Liner - 200D Polyester