Simms Dry Creek Z Sling - 12L
The Dry Creek Z Sling Pack - 12L ensures waterproof-submersible protection in an intuitive, ergonomic design that keeps fishing gear organized, dry, and ready to deploy when needed. The TRU Zip self-healing zipper provides easy-access and 100% waterproof protection. Strategically placed organizational pockets and lash points allow for storage of fishing gear and accessories.
After years of extensive research and field testing in the best of waterproof materials, Simms is excited to introduce the all new range of Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z products. Built from highly durable double-sided TPU coated fabrics, these packs and bags give the perfect balance of waterproofness, lightweight performance, and bombproof durability. In the construction of all Dry Creek™ and Dry Creek™ Z packs, Simms uses a radio-frequency welding process to molecularly bond the fabrics together at their surface, creating fully waterproof seams that hold up through the most rugged of conditions.
TRU Zip™ is the first toothless waterproof zipper system on the market. This high-performance zipper protects from sand and dust, and is completely submersible. Designed for ultimate reliability and ease-of-use, the extruded TPU system combines mechanical and vacuum forces to create a powerful, durable seal. Made in the USA.
• Integrated net sleeve on the front face with D-Ring
• Compression-molded hydrophobic back panel and breathable padded shoulder strap with tool attachment port.
• Water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
• Simple internal organization includes one large pocket and two stretch mesh pockets with a key clip
• Exterior Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear
• Capacity 12L
Main Shell - 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating
Liner - 200D Polyester