Best-selling, redesigned G3 Guide Waders boast Simms' exclusive 3 & 4 layer GORE-TEX® fabric for increased breathability, making them absolutely essential fishing gear for all your in-river reeling.
New! Improved! BREATHABLE, comfortable and super-tough! Simms G3 Guide Waders keep the wet and sweat out!The stockingfoot chest waders you've been looking for...these are truly wader innovation, with Simms' exclusive GORE-TEX® 4-layer Pro Shell technology in seat and legs and GORE-TEX 3-layer Pro Shell technology in the upper combining to give you the reliable...flexible...waterproof armor you'll reach for every time. And once they're on, they're so comfortable, you won't give 'em another thought...leaving you to concentrate on casting dries for trout or chasing striped bass in the surf!
Experience the stockingfoot chest waders that professional guides and amateur anglers won't go trout fishing or bass fishing without...get your new Simms G3 Guide Waders today.
• Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers & retractor docking station
• Zippered reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
• Super-fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
• Built-in low-profile belt loops; 2" stretch wading belt included
• Patented front & back leg seams
• Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
• Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
• Fall 2018 - Proprietary Simms® River Camo developed by Veil uses innovative patterning/colors to distort the fish's ability to detect shape and movement.
• FABRIC: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in Upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs
• WEIGHT: 45 oz / 1276 g
GORE-TEX® WADER CARE: The #1 tip to prolonging the life of a wader is drying your waders. It is important to dry your waders out after each use. We recommend drying the inside first (if damp) and then the outside. When drying the outside you can pull your gravel guards up until the feet are dry and then flip them down to dry the rest of the wader. Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your war
Good out of the box
Only used them once so far, but the fit was good, they seem pretty rugged. I’m hoping they will last more than a few years.
No Carme this wader , boots and any
I have problem Paypal for this shop