Simms Shift Backpack with built-in Hip Pack
When your sport involves water, rely on Simms to keep your gear 100% dry
Simms is excited to introduce the Shift Backpack: 2 packs in 1. Built from highly durable 420D nylon ripstop for lightweight performance and bombproof durability. It's made from sailing cloth and is 100% waterproof. Just use the quick release strap if you need to remove it in a pinch.
This voluminous 35L G4 Pro® Shift Pack for professional guides and remote locations where missing essential items is not an option. This water-resistant fishing backpack features a 2-in-1 design that includes a revolutionary Rotation 180 waist-pack that swings around to the front for quick access to your tools of the trade. Vertical exterior pockets, compression straps and multiple secure zip pockets mean there's a dedicated spot for everything a full day on the water requires. Add a breathable mesh-back panel with a removable stay to customize fit.
Features of the Shift Backpack:• Highly-durable and 100% waterproof
• Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket and access to remove internal frame
• Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
• PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
• Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
• Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
• Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch & release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
• Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets