BECOME A WADING WIZARD
It's designed to be modern, lightweight and durable; made with aluminum tubing and steel cable. It deploys when needed in only seconds. The closed-cell foam is easy to grip and the wrist strap, retractor and compression molded sheath are a bonus. The depth gauge allows you to measure the depth in inches wherever your travels take you.
Features of the Wading Staff:
• Lightweight yet highly durable 7075 aluminum tubing with coated stainless steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle
• Simple yet firm deployment opens and closes in seconds
• Extended closed-cell foam handle for multiple grab heights
• Built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression molded sheath
• Printed inches for depth gauge, plus replaceable/interchangeable aluminum tip• Deployed length: 54.75 in (140 cm) | Collapsed length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
WEIGHT: With sheath & retractor - 16.85 oz (477.7 g) | Wading staff only - 9.2 oz (260.8 g)
TO DEPLOY: Grip the orange aluminum ring to pull down on the slider shaft until the spring-loaded pin pops out locking the shaft sections together.
TO COLLAPSE: Press the spring-loaded pin allowing the slider shaft to slide up, releasing the tension which holds the shaft sections together. Pull the sections apart and bring each section together to fold.