Simms Women's Freestone Stockingfoot WadersThe Women's Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. These waders were designed with input from top female fishing guides. The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ design manages thick brush and cold wet weather. The small details make a big difference: a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket keeps hands warm, a secure chest pocket stores essential tools, plus a dedicated patch provides a variety of flies within reach.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
- Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
FABRIC TECH: Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™
APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz./850 g
TORAY® WADER CARE: Toray® waders are breathable though not as breathable as GORE-TEX®. They do not have the same properties as GORE-TEX® and therefore finding pinholes will not be possible using the alcohol test. Care for Simms wader with Toray® technology then as you would a GORE-TEX® wader. Make sure to dry them out after use and do not wear jeans, and never use a dryer to dry them. Simms cannot replace the feet on Toray® waders. They are only able to put custom feet on GORE-TEX® waders. Washing - Use a front load machine or hand wash. Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach. Once you have washed the waders make sure you dry them properly start by drying the inside first. Never put your waders in the dryer, the heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and will void your warranty.