Simms Women's Freestone Stockingfoot Waders
The Women's Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader features a women's specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. These waders were designed with input from top female fishing guides. The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ design manages thick brush and cold wet weather. The small details make a big difference: a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket keeps hands warm, a secure chest pocket stores essential tools, plus a dedicated patch provides a variety of flies within reach.
Features of the Women's Freestone Stockingfoot Waders:• Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate
• Women's-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water
• Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket
• Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
• Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish