Billy Pate Reels redesigned for 2022The Billy Pate Platinum features a lot of grit, modern frame & graphics, platinum finish frame & drag knob. Choose from Salmon, Bonefish and Tarpon engraving for no extra charge.
Ted Juracsik introduced his first Anti-Reverse Tarpon Reel designated the Billy Pate back in 1976, a hallmark year for the fly fishing world. This series includes three Anti-Reverse models, for rod weights 6-12. No other reel has matched the Billy Pate's durability and dependability day in day out, year after year, regardless of conditions, locale or species. This precision piece of equipment is designed and constructed to withstand the most demanding fly fishing environments. Expect the Billy Pate to be virtually maintenance free. If you know your fly fishing history, you know this is the reel that set the hook.
• Redesigned Frame and Graphics to give you a new and fresh up to date look
• New Platinum finish frame and drag knob
• Available with Salmon, Bonefish, and Tarpon engraving
• Large diameter impregnated Main Drag insures ulta-smooth and long wearing performance.
• Double clickers provide two distinct tones to designate line entering or leaving the spool.
• Double anti-reverse dogs provide positive, fail-safe action on all models.
• Rim control for additional braking on all models.
• Backing Groove on each spool helps anglers accurately determine backing capacity.
• Made from solid bar stock aluminum.
• Easy grip, impact resistant Delrin Handle.
• Corresponding Gamefish on each model. Custom engraving is also available.
• Comes with an extra thick Neoprene Case for easy storage and transportation.
• Platinum finish frame & drag knob
• Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
• Available in 3 sizes
• Made and assembled in the U.S.A.