Umpqua ZS2 Traveler Fly Tying Kit - BagThe Traveler tying kit bag is ideal for anglers looking to customize their fly tying tools. The ZS2 molle design allows for internal and external attachment of a vise storage pouch (included). A unique pop-up tool caddy holds up to 22 tools on one side and zippered compartment storage on the other. This versatile tool caddy is removable and free-standing to provide tying while traveling or at the kitchen table.
What is Zero Sweep™?
The end result is more quality time on the water and less time untangling line from buckles, nippers, hemostat, retractors, fly patches and all of the other necessities attached to fly fishers' packs. So there is less time fumbling to find the important tools used the most such as nippers and hemostats. Umpqua has achieved this by creating a unique system of ports and attachment points for the go-to tools that are snag-free yet still accessible. Retractors are attached inside on high-wear hypalon tabs and threaded out of ports where tools are stationed snag-free. Umpqua specially designed their own buckle because nothing on the market could provide the function needed without being a snag-hazard.
Most of us spend enough time dealing with flies caught in branches and on the river bottom. We don’t need to spend any more time untangling line from our own snag-cluttered packs. Enjoy the extreme comfort that Umpqua packs have always designed, now with Zero Sweep™.
• Pop-up, removable, free-standing tool caddy (14x8x1”)
• Holds up to 22 tools on one side
• Six zippered mesh pockets on the other side
• Thread storage (pop-up caddy holds two, 12” clear thread tubes) for up to 18 spools total
• Two removable, see-through, zippered mesh pockets for hackle and other materials (two-sided = 4 flat storage pockets)
• Internal and external flat pockets for organization
• Vise pouch specifically designed to store multiple vises and pedestal bases (14x9x1”)
• Additional pouches (sold separately) can be added/attached for increased storage capacity and storage customization (i.e. saltwater or freshwater)