Frequently Ask Questions
Returns & Exchanges | Shipping Policy | Contact Us | Order Status | Loyalty Program
Question: Will you ship my order to a hotel that I will be staying at while visiting the USA?
Answer: Yes, but with some rules:
- You must be staying at this hotel for a minimum of 10 days. This ensures that the parcel will arrive before your departure from the hotel.
- You must contact the Hotel and confirm they accept both USPS and UPS shipments.
- We will need to know the exact address for shipping packages to your hotel.
- Your shipping method has to be upgraded to Priority Shipping. This will be at your expense.
- We need to know what you plan to order so we can confirm that it is available and will meet your deadline. This has to be done at least 7 days before your arrival at the hotel.
Question: How do I view the status of my order?
Answer: To view tracking information for your order. login to your account. After logging in, you will need to click on My Account at the top of the page again. Then click on either See All Transactions or See Orders (seen below). Here you will see all relevant tracking numbers to find the status of your shipment (example below).
We accept all major credit cards, as well as payments by PayPal.
On select brands of Rods and Reels, you are given a BONUS CREDIT towards a fly line of your choice. After selecting the Rod or Reel, you are given the option of choosing a fly line. The credit is applied towards the retail amount of the fly line. The discount will be included during the checkout process.
All rods & reels are included in the bonus offer with the exception of the following brands:*
- Temple Fork Outfitters (TFO)
- Demo Rods & Reels
- Trade-Up Rods & Reels
- *Additional brands may be excluded from the bonus credit offer without being listed here. Stillwater Fly Shop reserves the right to deny any bonus credits.
If a selected product includes a bonus credit, the credit is applied towards the retail amount of the product. The discount will be included during the checkout process.
If a bonus credit is offered with the purchase of select merchandise, Stillwater Fly Shop reserves the right to examine the credit for validity.
Invalid use of bonus credits
Bonus credits are invalid if rod, reel or merchandise is returned and credit is given for products.
Bonus credits cannot be applied to other products that are not included with the bonus credit offer.
Question: What are your hours of operation?
Answer: We are open Monday, Wednesday thru Friday and Sunday from 9AM-5PM. Tuesday 10AM-5PM due to staff meetings in the morning. We are closed on Saturdays and the three major Holidays: New Years, Thanksgiving and Christmas.