Costa Blackfin Pro Sunglasses with Large Wide, Matte Gray Frame
The enhanced Blackfin PRO builds off the original look and fit with angler-approved designs to keep you on the water longer. The vented and fully-adjustable nose pad provides a custom fit. Sweat channels and eyewire drains will help keep your vision clear. And side shields, hooding, new stickier Hydrolite® and metal keeper slots keep your frames and your focus locked in on fish.
Everything looks better and clearer with Costa Sunglasses in 580G! Costa polarized glass provides superior clarity and thanks to encapsulated mirrors between the layers of glass, they are scratch-proof too. The material is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Don't settle for any less when you need to scan for fish rising or just want to enjoy a beautiful day on the water without glare.
• Polarized, color-enhancing 580G only for PRO-level clarity and scratch resistance.
• Ventilated nose pads are fully adjustable for a customizable fit—designed to help reduce fogging.
• Sweat channels and eyewire drains help ensure clear vision so you can see fish or structure holding fish.
• Side shields and hooding help keep light from leaking in so your focus stays fixed on finding fish.
• Metal frame keeper slots; Clip or tie in some keepers to your Costas so they stay onboard.
• Hydrolite® sticky material keeps glasses from slipping.
• Size - Large
Size & Fit Guide
Costa sunglasses ‘fit’ guide is a range from Narrow, Regular to Wide with most people choosing Regular. Fit is a combination of both the size of the sunglasses and the features of the frame. The features such as the hinges and temple construction influence the way the sunglasses fit. Review the ‘fit’ guide to select a Costa sunglass frame that will be comfortable and perform for you.