Costa Fantail Pro Sunglasses with Large Regular, Matte Gray Frame
Anglers know the best can always get better when it comes to angling. Like the perfect catch on the perfect day, the Costa Fantail PRO is exemplary! Features include a vented and fully-adjustable nose pad for a customizable fit; sweat channels and eye-wire drains designed to help keep your vision clear; side shields, hooding, new stickier Hydrolite® and metal keeper slots to help to keep your frames on your face and the sweat and sun out of your eyes.
Everything looks better and clearer with Costa Sunglasses in 580G! Costa polarized glass provides superior clarity and thanks to encapsulated mirrors between the layers of glass, they are scratch-proof too. The material is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Don't settle for any less when you need to scan for fish rising or just want to enjoy a beautiful day on the water without glare.
• Ventilated nose pads are fully adjustable for a customizable fit—designed to help reduce fogging.
• Sweat channels and eyewire drains help ensure clear vision so you can see fish or structure holding fish.
• Side shields and hooding help keep light from leaking in so your focus stays fixed on finding fish.
• Metal frame keeper slots; Clip or tie in some keepers to your Costas so they stay onboard.
• Hydrolite® sticky material keeps glasses from slipping.
• Size - Regular
Size & Fit Guide
Costa sunglasses ‘fit’ guide is a range from Narrow, Regular to Wide with most people choosing Regular. Fit is a combination of both the size of the sunglasses and the features of the frame. The features such as the hinges and temple construction influence the way the sunglasses fit. Review the ‘fit’ guide to select a Costa sunglass frame that will be comfortable and