SPEARO™ XL named for spearfishers — the silent hunters of the sea
The SPEARO™ XL provides the same great style and technology as the original. Dive in and take hold of your day with all the features you need: Hydrolite® nose pads, integral CAM hinges and nonslip temple tips deliver optimal comfort. No matter what you have on deck, the Spearo XL is ready for you.
Everything looks better and clearer with Costa Sunglasses in 580G! Costa polarized glass provides superior clarity and thanks to encapsulated mirrors between the layers of glass, they are scratch-proof too. The material is 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Don't settle for any less when you need to scan for fish rising or just want to enjoy a beautiful day on the water without glare.
• Polarized, color-enhancing 580G only for PRO-level clarity and scratch resistance.
• Embedded spring hinges are self-adjusting for a comfortable and secure fit.
• Keeper-ready temples to clip/tie in a keeper to keep your Costas in reach.
• Hydrolite® nose pads and textured temple grips.
• Nonslip, hypoallergenic rubber helps keep frames secure.
• Vented nose pads help keep you cool.
• Size - XL Wide
Size & Fit Guide
Costa sunglasses ‘fit’ guide is a range from Narrow, Regular to Wide with most people choosing Regular. Fit is a combination of both the size of the sunglasses and the features of the frame. The features such as the hinges and temple construction influence the way the sunglasses fit. Review the ‘fit’ guide to select a Costa sunglass frame that will be comfortable and perform for you.