Douglas Sky G Ultimate Presentation Fly Rod
The Douglas Sky G Fly Rods are lighter, stronger, structurally flexible and feature increased sensitivity. The Sky G Series offers improved tracking, dampening, and swing weight. These moderate fast action rods are better able to transfer energy as anglers should expect from extreme performance fly rods.
COMPOSED WITH GRAPHINE
The Sky G's multi-modulus blanks are composed with Graphene platelets. Graphene is known as the strongest material known to man! It's 10 times stronger then steel with only 5% of its density. Because Graphene is stronger, less material is required and this results in lighter blanks, increased sensitivity and an improved swing weight. This allows for superior accuracy due to the increased durability, dampening and recovery. Graphene is also a great conductor of energy which translates to a noticeably smooth and effortless cast.
Features of the Sky G Fly Rod:• Moderate Fast action, multi-modulus blanks constructed with Graphene platelets.
• REC Titanium shape memory Cerecoil striper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides
• AAAA floor grade cork
• Skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings and burled blackwood inserts
• Elegant glare resistant matte platinum colored rod blank with section alignment dots and line weights
• Packaged in a premium plush, moisture wicking rod sock and powder coated, lightweight aluminum tube
• Lifetime warranty on all Douglas fly rods