Comfortable Women's Winter Endurance Boots with TrailTrac Soles
The NorthLake women's winter-Ready boot provides endurance and versatile traction with the comfort of a slipper. The removable wool liner wicks moisture and keeps feet toasty warm. OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System allows for traction on the fly.
- VERSATILE TRACTION: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrains demand.
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof breathable bootie construction combined with waterproof leather keeps feet bone dry.
- INSULATION: Removable wool liner provides warmth & moisture wicking performance.
- FIT: Reinforced heel counter provides performance fit and stability.
- COMFORT: Shock-absorbing EVA midsole offers underfoot comfort and support.
- ON/OFF: Removable wool liner and water resistant zipper for easy on & off.
- TEMP RATING: Comfort rated down to -20 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- SPECS: 11” height / 3lbs 4oz per pair.
- SIZES: 6-11 (Half Sizes 7.5, 8.5, 9.5)
Women's Size Chart