Waterproof, insulated comfort in a nimble platform hiking boot with SnowTrac™ Winter Soles and 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation.
Korkers Women's Snowmageddon Boots provide new levels of durability and stability. They tackle ice and snow with SnowTrac™ Winter Soles designed to handle the toughest outdoor conditions. With 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and the most technical features, these snow boots embrace winter with warmth and waterproofing.
- Customized traction on the fly; easily change soles as conditions or terrain demand
- 100% Waterproof construction with a waterproof/breathable bootie and waterproof leather, webbing and stitching keeps feet bone dry
- 400g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth during intense winter adventures like snowshoeing and hiking
- Protected Stitching on the heel for prolonged thread life and a durable scratch rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance
- Premium shock-absorbing polyurethane footbed with compatibility for extra warmth on icy cold days.
- Molded heel counter delivers superior support without sacrificing flexibility
- Boa® M4 Fit System for fast and effortless on/off and custom fit.
- Comfort rated down to .30 Degrees Fahrenheit.
8” height / 3lbs 1oz per pair
Women's sizes 6-11 (Half Sizes 7.5, 8.5, 9.5)
Women's Size Chart