Orvis Christmas Island Boots
The Orvis Christmas Island Boot is a high-quality flats boot that is perfect for fly fishing in shallow water. It is made from a combination of Airprene and vulcanized rubber, which makes it comfortable, flexible, and durable. The Airprene upper allows water to flow freely through the boot, which keeps your feet cool and prevents sand and grit from getting in. The YKK side zipper makes it easy to get in and out of the boot, and the low-pro TPU/VELCRO® fastener prevents line snags. The sole and sidewall are made from a heavy-duty ridged rubber that provides excellent traction and protection against coral abrasion.
Features of the Christmas Island Boots:
- Made from Airprene and vulcanized rubber
- Airprene upper allows water to flow freely through the boot
- YKK side zipper for easy on and off
- Low-pro TPU/VELCRO® fastener prevents line snags
- Heavy-duty ridged rubber sole and sidewall for traction and protection
- Comes with a reusable mesh carry bag
Men’s whole sizes 5-14. 8" high. Weighs 32 oz. in size 10.
Orvis Men's Wading Boots Size Chart*
|US Men's Shoe Size||Orvis Men's Wading Boot||UK Size||Euro Size|
|* Not all sizes available in every style.|
When sizing for wading boots, start one size up from your normal shoe size. This is to accommodate for the added volume when wearing waders.