Rio Elite Bonefish Fly Line with SlickCast, the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
RIO’s Elite Bonefish line features a long head and back taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long efficient casts. The mid length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet this line retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
• Front-weighted to quickly load a fly rod for minimum false casting
• Long head, and back taper for maximum casting versatility
• Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable
• SlickCast coating
• SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.