The BEST Flats Line on the market—perfect for bones, perms and poons with low-stretch, SlickCast performance!
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Elite Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
• Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
• Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
• Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable
• SlickCast coating
• SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
• 75 – 100° F / 24 – 38° C
FOUR different density options are available to ensure any angler fishing the flats is covered for all conditions and species:
F – A full floating line
F/I StealthTip – A full floating line with a 6ft clear intermediate tip - essentially a floating line with a really short, clear tip for the ultimate in stealth.
F/I – A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip – perfect for getting the fly down in deeper flats
I – A full intermediate sinking tropical saltwater line<
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.