Designed for the largest of tropical species with low-stretch, ultra-slick performanceThe Leviathan lines have been specifically designed for the largest tropical brutes. Each line features a powerful front taper to cast the biggest of flies, a short, heavy head to load bluewater rods, and a hard, tropical coating to prevent the line from wilting in the heat. The line has a 26ft, fast-sinking head seamlessly integrated into an intermediate running line. In addition, a tough, ultra-strong core ensures the line will easily battle large fish and resist being cut on coral and rock structures.
• Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
• Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
• Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
• Density Compensation for complete depth control
Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
FRONT WELDED LOOP
A streamlined, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast and easy rigging.
BACK WELDED LOOP
A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.