The BEST Permit Line on the market with low-stretch, SlickCast performance!
RIO’s Elite Permit line features an easy casting taper that loads at close range, and a long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts. The front taper and weight distribution is designed to provide soft presentations so as not to spook wary Perms. It also maintains enough weight to easily cast typical crab patterns. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness required to cast in hot conditions.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
Features of the Elite Permit Fly Line:• Easy casting taper that presents typical crab patterns gently
• Long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts
• Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
• SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
• 75 – 100° F / 24 – 38° C
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.