The Elite Predator is designed To Cast Large, Heavy Flies with Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance
Sometimes a large fly is the best options when fishing for trout, bass, pike, or musky. RIO’s Predator line series is specially designed to cast large flies easily. Featuring a short, powerful front taper and plenty of weight at the front, these lines have no problem casting the biggest of flies with ease. Whether you choose floating or sink tip, each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
Features & Benefits:• Short, powerful front taper to cast large and heavy flies
• Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
• Features RIO's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Choose from 4 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:• A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
• A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" Sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-3 ft
• A Floating Line with 10ft of Intermediate Sinking line, then 10ft of Medium-Sinking line at the front (F/I/S3), for fishing mid-water
• A Floating Line with 10ft of Fast-Sinking line, then 10ft of Extra-Fast Sinking line at the front (F/S5/S7), for getting down deep and fast
30' Head Weight: 198gr (12.8gm)
THE SLICKEST LINES ON THE MARKET!
Rio's SlickCast lines are the slickest lines out there on the market. You will be stunned by the slickness after countless days on the water. Notice the extra distance that comes with ease, the extended drag-free drifts, SlickCast lines slip effortlessly through rod guides. And, as essential slickening agents constantly migrate to the exterior surface, you can trust your SlickCast line to be as slick next season as the day you bought it.
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY!
You’ll start to recognize the durability on Day 25, you’ll appreciate it on Day 50, and you’ll be blown away by it on Day 80. SlickCast’s proprietary formulation is off the charts when tested for abrasion and cracking resistance—producing the toughest, most durable fly line coating in the world. You can count on your SlickCast line to outlast every other fly line you have ever fished.
Fly line slickness
Features SlickCast Fly Lines:• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.