The Perfect Line For Roll And Single Handed Spey Casts With Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance
The Single Handed Spey line is a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
• Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
• Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
• Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
Choose from 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:
• A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
• A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-4 ft
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.