The Perfect Line For Roll And Single Handed Spey Casts With Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance
The Single Handed Spey line is a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Each line is built on RIO’s low stretch ConnectCore Plus for maximum performance, and features SlickCast— the slickest, most durable coating on the market.
Features & Benefits:• Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
• Thick Handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control
• Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in performance and smoothness
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
Choose from 2 different density lines to cover every fishing situation:• A Full Floating line (F), for top water action
• A Floating Line with 10ft of "Hover" sinking line, then 10ft of Intermediate sinking line at the front (F/H/I), for fishing in the top 2-4 ft
THE SLICKEST LINES ON THE MARKET!
Rio's SlickCast lines are the slickest lines out there on the market. You will be stunned by the slickness after countless days on the water. Notice the extra distance that comes with ease, the extended drag-free drifts, SlickCast lines slip effortlessly through rod guides. And, as essential slickening agents constantly migrate to the exterior surface, you can trust your SlickCast line to be as slick next season as the day you bought it.
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY!
You’ll start to recognize the durability on Day 25, you’ll appreciate it on Day 50, and you’ll be blown away by it on Day 80. SlickCast’s proprietary formulation is off the charts when tested for abrasion and cracking resistance—producing the toughest, most durable fly line coating in the world. You can count on your SlickCast line to outlast every other fly line you have ever fished.
Fly line slickness
Features SlickCast Fly Lines:• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.