The BEST Tarpon Line on the market with low-stretch, SlickCast performance!
RIO’s Elite Tarpon lines feature short, powerful front tapers to easily cast large flies, and a long back taper for stable casts at range, quick pickups, and 2nd shot casts to moving fish. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to stretch and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
• Effortless casting, accurate line design that turns over typical tarpon flies with ease
• Long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts
• Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
• SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
• 75 – 100° F / 24 – 38° C
Benefits of SlickCast Fly Lines:
• SLICKEST, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction.
• SUREFIRE is Rio's exclusive, triple color marking system that improves casting accuracy by making it easy to gauge exact distances with a quick glance.
• DUALTONE is a system perfected by RIO that marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
• FRONT & BACK WELDED LOOPS are neat, bulletproof loops welded on the end for fast rigging.
• EASY ID is RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.