Quality Sinking Tip Fly Line with ultra-slick performance
A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig. A unique, fatter body section eliminates the “kick” usually associated with casting sink tip lines; while the longer front tapers ensure the line does not dump on the forward cast. The supple floating body section allows anglers to easily mend and control the way the fly fishes, making it ideal for river anglers. Each line has a welded loop on the front end for easy rigging.
The lines are sold in "grain" weights, and we recommend the following conversion to appropriate rod sizes:
150gr = 5wt
200gr = 6wt
250gr = 7wt
300gr = 8wt
350gr = 9wt
400gr = 10wt
• Easy casting body section eliminates the characteristic "kick"
• Density Compensated tip for fly control
• Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
• Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
• Full Head Weight 185gr (12gm)
• Head Length 24ft (7.3m)